Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd. (AHFL) is promoted by Dewan Housing Finance Ltd.(DHFL) group with equity participation from International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group, is the largest global development institution focused exclusively on the private sector in developing countries. The company Operates under Housing Finance license and is subject to the rules and regulations of National Housing Bank (NHB). The company is driven by independent functioning and management structure, with adherence to the highest standards of Corporate Governance. With the experience and guidance of two major organisations, DHFL and IFC, Aadhar has become an entity to reckon with in a short span of time.
Free & Safe Document Storage
Special lower interest for women
Features & Benefits
- Doorstep service
- Attractive interest rates
- Convenient loan disbursement process
- Simplified documentation
- Insurance options to cover your home loans at attractive premium
- Quicker turnaround time
Apart from the application form, you will be required to submit the following documents.
- Income proof and banking details
- Age proof and address proof
- Identity proof and Signature Proof
- Proof of educational qualifications
The financial eligibility depends on an individual’s repayment capacity and is based on the following factors:
- Monthly or annual income
- Source of income
- Savings and credit history
- Work experience
- Number of dependents
- Probability of the individual continuing in the same occupation
Loans can be applied by individuals, either solely or jointly. Owners of the current property, in respect of which the loan is being sought, will have to be co-applicants. However, the co-applicants need not be co-owners of the Property.
Apply Online Form Here